SMS Help line to Address Violence Against Dalits and Adivasis in India
Type ATM < your message > Send to 9773904050
|Case posted by||Manuski|
|Type of atrocity|
|Whether the case is being followed in the court or not?||No|
|Fact finding date||Not recorded|
|Case incident date||22-May-2014|
|Place||Village: Not recorded
Pradip Kadam, a Charmakar guy from Yawat was beaten up on 22nd May and now he is taking treatment at Hospital in Pune. Till date accused are not yet arrested, section 307, 323 of IPC and PoA 3(2)(5) is applied. Both of his kids are handicapped and can only walk if Rs. 7000 per month are spend on medication, his wife too is recently operated for first stage of cancer. He is sole earner for family, both his parents are depended on him. His both legs and 3-4 ribs are fractured, his pancreas is taken out.
1. Immediate arrests of 5 accused
2. Immediate relief and compensation
3. Medical expenses for both the hospital and further expenses to incur
4. Movable property of the accused to be attached and declared absconding.
5. Loan of 50 Lakhs to set up his own workshop or government job as per his qualification.